Recipe: Tasty My lovely Butter Basted Pork loin chops 😍

My lovely Butter Basted Pork loin chops 😍.

My lovely Butter Basted Pork loin chops 😍 You can have My lovely Butter Basted Pork loin chops 😍 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My lovely Butter Basted Pork loin chops 😍

  1. It's 2 tbls of Butter.
  2. Prepare 4 of Big Pork Chops.
  3. You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
  4. Prepare of Mashed potato.
  5. It's 1/2 Cup of Peas.
  6. Prepare 2 of .

My lovely Butter Basted Pork loin chops 😍 instructions

  1. Melt 1/2 a tsp of Butter to melt, then lay the chops on the butter, add more butter on top of the chop and turn over fry for a little bit more and lower to medium heat and keep basting the the chops with the butter. Add more butter if needed don't let it dry..
  2. When cooked serve hot with some Veg and potatoes or mashed potatoes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

How to Prepare Appetizing Salmon with Caramelized Pears and Onions

Salmon with Caramelized Pears and Onions . You can have Salmon with Caramelized Pears and Onions using 10 ingredients and...

Adbox